Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wishlist - Pearl Jam


It's a pretty simple song. A steady guitar and Eddie Vedder's deep voice with a strange, but thoughtful list of things he wishes he was.

I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on...

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me,
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
I wish I was the messenger and all the news was good,
I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood.

I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on,
I wish I was the verb "to trust" and never let you down.
23/365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you have the play list matching up with the songs...I don't think I'd ever heard this Pearl Jam song before...I like it. Slap this on my next mix. :)

July 13, 2007 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Fabulous.

July 13, 2007 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home